üdopara

25 Mayıs 2013 Cumartesi

Sosyal Sorumluluk "GOOD LUCK"

"Superstitions is the poetry of life"  JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE


As Goethe said, superstitions is the poetry of life.  Life created people then people created everything.

One of them is superstition. 


What is superstition?  



Wikipedia answered like that "Superstition is a pejorative term for belief in supernatural causality". But for me, superstitions like a babyreligion just killed after born. It could be religion but it was not big enough to live.



How they appeared?  In my opinion, every events have result(s). Every result increase people's knowledge ( like experiences). If someone lived a event and he/she was good at literature, after the event, the result start to be common. For example, someone had a wonderful life, everything is almost perfect. Then one day, while he/she was going a important meeting, he/she passed under ladder, then this meeting became worse and worse. If the same person live the same things again, the events become a superstition (passing under ladder bring bad luck)



Last week ( 17 - 24 May 2013 ), I was in a project which is called " Good Luck". It was good experience for me. I met new people, I worked with new people, I learned many thing which I didn't think about it before. I saw people who was crazy :), I touched people's idea which was very interesting. I felt people who they live another world inside. I tried to understand what they said, they tried too. I played like a child but child can understand what i understood after those games...



Youth in Action projects always make me excited. Before the project, I am worried about what will happen. During the project, I live both exciting and worrying. Because the project time is very short and easy to misunderstand. After the project, I feel many thing: happiness, missing etc.



I feel good right now. I feel full of everything about project. 



Our project ended but the connection will live forever (not only about me,  but also all participants ).



So i just say that GOOD LUCK people... I always remember you...



250108 C MAY 13


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder